Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Dollar Store Haul and Finding Craft Time

Hey everyone! I am back to share some stuff I got at the dollar store recently. My dollar store is kinda lame, so I was excited when I went and they actually had some cool stuff! I think I was most excited about the washi tape. Here is my video showing all the stuff I got in detail. I also showcased my card that I made for the Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday "Anything Goes Challenge" that I mentioned and showed in the post before this one.



Now that I am a new mom I am definitely trying to find the time do anything craft is a challenge. I have to plan to do thing around Bryar's nap and she is not the longest napper. As I sit here typing with one hand and feeding her with the other, I am hoping that as she gets older that this will change and I will be able to do some of the things I love, but for now I will have to sneak crafting in between all the other things that I try to do during her nap. How do you guys balance crafting and family?  

No comments:

Post a Comment